Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gray eyes are sexy!

I finally bought gray contact lenses!

After the last upsetting incident of trying to buy contact lenses online and having it get lost in the post, I refrained from getting lenses until now.

Did not buy them online but instead got them at my local optical shop. A little more expensive but at least they go directly into my hands after I pay for them.

It's not as comfortable as the normal ones I wear but I really like the colour. =P

I know I'm sitting on the "One day in my life" post. I promise I'll get it up by the end of the week. Got some really nice photos to share so I will do it soon. Work just started after the CNY break and it's already hectic again.

Got a performance come March 8! Busy rehearsing for it now....feels good to perform again! =)

Need to settle things for the CAC musical in May as well as items for Urban Mix Concert in July...I need another day to sit down and plan out my stuff...!!

*breathe!*

No comments: