Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sephora!

And just a short bimbotic update.

I was window shopping at Takashimaya today and my heart stopped when i saw this sign.

SEPHORA.
Coming to you December 2008

Like omg....Sephora is finally coming to Singapore! (man i sound like a bimbo..)

If you do not know what sephora is where have you been??.....Sephora is a leading beauty retailer offering the finest in fragrance, cosmetics and facial skin care products in the industry. It has products from almost every makeup brand there is. They have really pretty stuff!

I used to have to order the stuff online. Now I can get it in Singapore! All those amazing makeup brands!! *flushes*

Just hope my skin can take it. Grr.

2 comments:

Sabrina the Strawberry Shortcake said...

Oh it's an international brand? I always went there when I was at home in Ningbo. There're a couple of them. Always thought it was some local shop. But I could always find what I was looking for there.

Etherea| says: said...

yup i think so....i just know the online store carries a huge load of cosmetic brands that I can't get in singapore...so hopefully the sephora coming soon would carry more of them! :)