Sunday, January 28, 2007

2.31am in the morning

Good morning!

Went to teach my intermediate hiphop class at NUS today.
Great bunch of people, I like. *winks*
I always pray they like my class at the end of the day because teaching intermediate is so much more stressful but then it helps to challenge my choreographic skills.

Happy incident of the day : My Whitley Sec students liked my 1st class! Yay! Jimmy Kong (teacher in charge) called to ask for Chapter2's number and he mentioned that the girls said they liked my class...I have been motivated!

Been dancing a little too much lately due to classes, perf rehs and competition prep. My back is giving me problems, sigh. It's hurting quite a bit. Shall go buy some yoko yoko tomorrow and hope it gets better. I swear I'll get back problems when I get old.

Went to Vivocity with my mom after dance and I am so in a shopping mood, but I haven't got my pay for Jan so i'm restraining myself! Ahh..

Read Val's blog just and have just fallen in love with Taufik Batisah's "I promise forever". Listening to the song, I wish I could pick up a guitar, play and sing along...

-BUT-

I have returned my guitar techniques to Yamaha 4 years ago!
Times like these, I get impulses to sign up for piano, guitar AND vocal courses.
Bleahhhhh

No comments: