Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pricey Crabs and Broken Forks

My parents and I had fried beehoon with Crabs at Geylang today.
My dad said his colleague told him to at least try it once because it was supposed to be VERY GOOD!
After trying....well...Its not too bad la.
The crabs were huge and fresh lor haha.
But its so pricey!! Just a Plate of beehoon with 2 crabs for 3 of us and it came up to a $100 bucks!!
Ang Mo Kio Mellben Crabs also not so pricey lor and more food even.
They charged me ONE dollar for a "Teh Xi".
My mom and I agreed we would probably not return again hahah...

Anyways, Just want to share a cute anecdote that happened at rehearsal....*grinz*

Scenario:Late Night Rehearsal at Jitterbugs

It is Samantha's Pre Birthday celebration. Birthday song has been sung and everyone is eating cake. ("Mini Obsession" from BigO. Try it! Its yummy.)

During our rehearsals, Ahmad likes to tease Bryan that he looks like a certain someone and vice versa...

So, in between all that teasing and bitching today, this is how part of the conversation went...

*****

Ahmad: Hey? At least I don't look like *beep* , you know.

Bryan: What?? Why? You want to fight issit? But you don't even have biceps! *snickers*

Ahmad: Eh! I have a weapon on hand ok! *waves the fork that he is using to eat cake*

Bryan: But you don't have biceps! *shows off his muscles*

*Crack! The plastic fork Ahmad is using cracks because he dug into his cake with too much force.*

Sam: Wah, no need to use so much force mah...

Ahmad: See! I BROKE my fork! You still want to fight?

*uncontrollable laughter*

Marcus: Come Ahmad, show us how strong you are. Break two forks!

*****

Above scenario published to the best ability of writer's memory. Should it be incorrect, please tell me so! hahaha... Chew It Chew It Chew It Chew It!!

I leave you with a picture.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Birthday Girl

Yup. =)

No comments: