Saturday, May 17, 2008

Let's work it

Had a mini run through of all 6 dance items for CAC+US last night and this morning.

Yes 6 items ...... 4 new ones and 2 revamped ones in a span of 5-6 weeks ( 60 hours)?

After watching the whole run....I kinda thought to myself...

"wow, how the hell did I pull this off? I must have been crazy to even have talked myself into doing this."

But the good news is....I felt a little bit of satisfaction. Things are slowly falling into their places and I can see effort on the dancers' side as well. Good job so far my dears! Will keep pushing and hopefully, show day will be a blast. We have much to do!! Let's work harder!

Studio Wu Rehearsal was not too bad this evening. I did not forget steps and I did not screw up anything...

Been functioning on 5 hours of sleep the past few days....shall go shut down now.

P.S. Bryan, hang in there ya!

No comments: