Thursday, May 22, 2008

Normality

Haven't had time to do a totally pointless blog about the simple normal boring things I do in my life lately so here goes!

I managed to finish up all my items in time....we have 3 days until show! I leave my dancers with this quote....

"No one sees how hard you work. They only see the end result. So PERFORM!"

Haha....stress or not?

So after my hectic Monday and Tuesday, I managed to get some free time off this afternoon for lunch and window shopping with my mom. A relaxed afternoon spent at Parkway Parade without having to jostle with the weekend crowd.

I went to pick up my coloured contacts. Got gray, amethyst and the black rimmed ones that make you look like you got BIG BIG eyes! I know I have become a little more vain lately hahha...well...cannot be a lazy woman! In the words of Winnie Wong, we must aim to be OLD and HOT! LAO CHIO!

Currently using the Philosophy cleanser and moisturiser I ordered from US also....supposed to be very effective for skin wor....brings out the natural radiance! HAHA

Had lunch at Sakae Sushi after that. Bought some Anderson Ice cream as an indulgence as well...good that my apetite is back! But that probably means my weight will go back up....not sure if I'll find it a good or bad thing. But I am back to my secondary 2 weight now lor........which is a little too scary.

Saw this piece at Dorothy Perkins. Nice simple white cotton sundress which fit nicely actually....just that it was a blardy $73. I refused to buy it even though I liked it very much. Shall go Wisma/Tangs tomorrow to see if I can find similar ones for cheaper! Grrr....

So tomorrow I'm going to have a full dress rehearsal with my dancers! Am excited to see the items with full costumes!! Nothing on in the morning so I shall sleep until noon then go meet a friend for lunch! Hell schedule almost over........Yay.

Thinking of trying out Bikram yoga.

Hmmmmm....

We're crashing into the unknown, We're lost in this but it feels like home.

No comments: