Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friends

Met up with my JC friends today after teaching at Jitterbugs. Have not met up with some of them since a few years back so it was a really good "reunion" in that sense.I loved the fact that even after not meeting up for so long, the chemistry and the friendship was still there. Being comfortable and crappy with everyone and just being ourselves. Of course, we have all matured and grown up over the years but nothing has changed also in a sense...that we still click and have fun together.

One of my new year resolutions this year is to keep in contact and meet up with old friends more often, to work on friendships and relationships which I think are worth treasuring and building on...so I think it's been rather fulfilling so far.

Friends add colour, joy and laughter to our lives.

And I have learnt to treasure them for that.

No comments: