Monday, June 2, 2008

Significance

Phuture was good.
1 for 1 is good too!
Tolerence level going up again ....dammit.
Don't even bother asking me how much I had to drink haha...
Drinks were good, Company was great!
Got home at 6am! Wooo

Chionged to Studio Wu Rehearsal at 10am only to realise I could have arrived at 12pm instead! Nua-ed there for 3 hours and had a long long day at rehearsal.
Super tired and irritable at the end of it.

But!

A pleasant surprise made the night a whole lot happier.
(I'm not someone who is easily surprised so yup....am very touched! ;>)

Gonna crash now!

2 comments:

Sabrina the Strawberry Shortcake said...

ZEEE!!! u know any one who has backstage contacts for Odyssey? i'm hoping against hope that i can take a photo with zero-nine...
ha ha

Etherea| says: said...

haha erh i don't think so wor....hahah I dunno anyone from the esplanade crew or the people bringing the dancers in...haha