Saturday, July 26, 2008

Japan here I come!

Haven't been blogging much. Been a little busy with dance, earning money and preparations for my Japan trip.

Yes my dears, I'll be away in Japan for about 2 weeks. Will be there from the 30th of July to the 11th of August. I am still contactable via my mobile and email should there be any urgent messages. :) Will take lotsa photos there and post them up to make everyone jealous ya! haha I am evil. It's Summer there and it's going to be bloody hot....hopefully got time to go beach again if the schedule allows. Whee....3 more days to Hot Dance Instructors, Fancy Shopping, Delicious Ramen and Fresh Sashimi! Wonder if I should be worried though because Japan just experienced some earthquakes a few days ago....woohoo...tremors.

Come to think of it, I'll be spending quite a few significant dates in Japan this year.

01.08.08
Our anniversary :)
Such an easy date to remember and so significant in our own way...*hugs*

08.08.08
The Beijing 2008 olympics!
Isn't this such a cool number....shall go sit on some ferris wheel in Japan and take a photo just to have the date printed down on the photo as a memorabilia ahahah...

09.08.08
Singapore's Birthday! National Day....
I spent National day in Japan as well last year. Such a coincidence.
Shall go to some nice quaint restaurant and sing happy birthday to Singapore while drinking Asahi biru!! hahaha

Until next time!

No comments: