Friday, July 11, 2008

Panadol

There have not been any major public holidays of late...so I forgot about my irritating habit of falling sick on those particular days.

Guess what.

I'm sick again.
What a painful reminder of that irritating habit. AND i thought I was getting healthier.
Put on weight mah!

Although I don't think it's considered a MAJOR holiday but it is a MAJOR day of my life.
I'm sick on my Birthday lor! 12th July....

Trying to be positive and bluff my body into health by constantly telling myself I am ok, I feel good! ....it doesn't seem to be working much HAH! The flu's gotten worse after I taught 5 hours of classes today.

Guess I'm gonna be counting down to my birthday tonight with a runny nose....sigh.

Shall go depend on good ol' mr. panadol.

Goodbye to a quarter of my life. Old le la!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: