Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Signs of ageing

Went for my last two dance classes before the year ends today...

Popping went relatively well....Micheal taught quite a lot today so it felt quite satisfying. I can't pop my arms though....can't feel no muscles there ahahha...

MTV was a different story. I went to class wanting to full out the whole way, which i did! I was getting all the steps and the beats already.....until the very last 10-15mins where I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my right lower back. After which every time i arched or moved, it felt like my back was in this really horrible and painful stuck mode. That freaked me out. Freaked me out enough to actually stop dancing and walk out of studio to rest and attempt to stretch it out.

i usually know if it's just an achy muscle pull or strain and i'd just endure it through class but today just caught me unawares...for a moment i thought "this is it..."

Thankfully that stuck feeling went away after a while with a few back stretches. Now it's just achy. I'm still in one piece...

Sigh.....this is truly a sign of old age.

If I weren't so freaked out, I'd say it was quite hilarious really...me trying to stretch in all the possible ways and Lixin there panicking with me and suggesting more stretches...but ya....it was scary. Must warm up on my own first next time before class...

old woman le la!!

No comments: