Friday, December 12, 2008

*Warning* Complain Post

The Complaining starts now....







*ignore if you are not used to ZZ complaining*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Why is it whenever I take dance workshops I will "chui"? The feeling is blardy sucky la...to not be able to perform to standards. And the sucky feeling stays after which makes me do worse and worse each time around.

How to be a good dancer lidat?

Wah...sending people home is blardy tiring as well. Not that I'm a selfish bitch who doesn't want to send them home. It's not them, its the process of driving the distances. Sometimes...it really gets very draining. Especially when you're tired, cranky and just want to go straight home to rest. I am starting to understand how my parents feel....I won't ask them to send my friends home too late at night ler....

When will I get my own car so I can have more freedom?

Want to spend more time with him. Ask him for lunch twice this week already but always too busy. He's so tired out from work and marathons and dance that he's so cranky sometimes...gets on my nerves. Haven't really had proper time with him since we came back.

When i disappear for 3months....how?

Sigh...........

So much for Xmas cheer.

1 comment:

Sabrina the Strawberry Shortcake said...

Merry Merry Christmas!!!
You haven't tried sending friends home in deep snow yet. kakaka
I spent more than half an hour digging my car out of the snow today... and another half an hour scraping ice off the windows...