Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jam packed

Been feeling super restless and anxious for no reason the past 2 days. I sleep and wake up several times in the middle of the night and I just sit up in bed, half asleep, thinking that there are things I have to do. Quite unsettling. Not sure if it's PMS or just stress from trying to fit everything into my work schedule without exhausting and killing myself.

Taking a technical theatre course at esplanade from today to next wednesday. 630-10pm every weekday night. First aid course 8am to 6pm next tuesday and wednesday. Still teaching schools and having rehearsals for Studio Wu open house, Muscle War and A Dinner Event.

Still trying to fit in more schools. I think I might really kill myself once NUS classes and Rehearsals kick off as well....woo hoo!

Well, I think the working hours quota that I set for January, February and March have almost been filled already. Probably exceeded.

Yenlin, you are not alone! HAHAHA...

Now, to find time for family and the boyfriend. *Pulls hair*

No comments: