Monday, February 5, 2007

Had "Dim Sum" at Kum Boat restaurant yesterday afternoon. Quite liked the rowdy atmosphere over there as compared to the more "regal" and quiet atmosphere at other dimsum restaurants located in hotels. Gave a very lively and energetic feel which i think i needed to wake me up haha because I slept at 6am and woke up at 10am. X_X

Got my hair done as well. *Cheers*
Its now blue black with purple-red chunky highlights. Pictures soon.

Felt abit weak and soft when i woke up today. And I am noticing, as I type this, that my hands are trembling slightly as I lift them off the keyboard!! Is this an occurance brought about by too much sleep? Because it has happened before, after I overdose on sleep after a previous night of lack of sleep. Think it is not a healthy sign and I know I should start my "regain proper sleep regime" soon.

I know, but I procrastinate.

No comments: