Saturday, February 24, 2007

Jim Beam Tastes Horrible!

We came in 2nd Place.

Not much feeling at this point. The 50% audience voting turned me off even before the competition started. During the briefing last week, it was said audience voting was gonna take a small percentage. Then they bombard us today with 50%. How small is 50%? Its phreaking half of the total result!

It felt like they just wanted to make money out of the voting because you only get voting coupons when you purchase a jug or bottle of Jim Beam. It somehow feels like the results boiled down to who has more "rich, drinking" supporters.

At that point, I already stopped bothering about the results and more of putting up a good performance. So, in terms of good performance, I think the team came through and we did good. We were tight and that's what makes me glad.

As for 2nd placing and not much feeling...its because I've been 2nd place all my dance life.

"I'm getting used to it!" but not in a good way. I'm not disappointed but neither am I happy.
Just no feelings whatsoever.

Friends tell me its not going to be always 2nd and 1st will come. Well....I hope it comes soon and it comes BIG. One BIG amazing time. That's all i'm asking for.

Other then that...I'm feeling pretty fine.

On another note, Congratulations to (NRA) In da house for coming in 1st for Jim Beam. You guys were very tight as well! You beat us to it this time, Alex!!! Next time, we're taking over! Ha!

No comments: