Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Listen!!!

Went for Ryan's lyrical jazz at O school today....the choreography rocked! Ryan is like amazing! I have made it a must to attend lyrical Jazz class every Monday from now on. I haven't felt like I was REALLY PURELY dancing for quite a while already...mainly teaching everyday.

I felt it today.

A class where I could just let go and enjoy dancing to the music freely. The love for dancing always comes back after a good class like this. And oh...Ashlee from So You Think You Can Dance dropped by to take a look at the class!!

Today's dancing put me in a real good mood. I feel ready to take up any challenge thrown my way!

CAC Production, HERE I COME!

I shall leave you with the video of the song Ryan used for class today. It's "Listen" by Beyonce, taken from the Dreamgirls OST. I am in love with the song now...

No comments: