Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My writings

Have decided to post something I wrote a while back...I'm suddenly rather emotional and I just feel like I should let this piece of writing see some daylight.


We’ve put a barrier between us

Dated: 31th December 2006


Even after so long,

I’m still aching over the loss.

The mind refuses to erase,

Memories of the hurtful truth.

Every time I see a familiar place,

The pain returns, gnawing through...


We’ve put a barrier between us, we can no longer be close.

We used to understand each other, Now we’re just on opposite coasts.


Even after so long,

I’m still aching over the loss

The heart remains saddened,

By those who have caused it pain

Every time I want to understand,

The doubt returns, trust is gone.


We’ve put a barrier between us, We can no longer be close

We used to understand each other, Now we’re just on opposite coasts.


Everything’s changed.

What we had is already gone.

No comments: