Sunday, March 18, 2007

Respect

I am very offended. This is how I feel right this moment. I am posting the following in all direct honesty.

I have been compromising, patient and tolerant enough throughout this entire period. I have attempted to work around all obstacles thrown at me so as to make everyone involved, happy. I may bitch about problems but I take them into consideration and work them to the best of my ability. This show is as much a part of me as it is a part of you all. I also want all of you to look the best you can be, within the given time we have. I know you have worked hard, but I have worked hard too. I spend long hours justifying my own reasons and considerations before I make my choices. Therefore, here is some advice I'd like to dish out - Be happy you are going on stage, do not whine about how little time you spend on stage nor about why other people are chosen instead.

All I ask for is some respect as an instructor and choreographer.

No comments: