Monday, March 12, 2007

Sick Cancerian

I've caught a cold. Woke up with a sore throat and runny nose this morning. Had to drag myself out of bed to go teach a Kid's Workshop for an hour. As much as I love kids, dealing with a flu, lethargy AND 20++ "hyper monkeys" is not what I'd call an easy feat. I left the place with an additional ailment - A Headache.

It's quite uncanny, me catching a cold this suddenly after I just spoke to a friend about Cancerians and their personality and lifestyle traits. We were JUST talking about how cancers seldom get fevers when they fall sick. Its more wet aka they catch a cold and "tada!! I wake up with cold symptoms the very next mornng." Well, its also been said that cancers are very receptive to forces and close to psychic...maybe that's why I "attracted" the cold so fast. Hahaha....Been reading too much horoscope of late, I'm spouting nonsense.

But one thing is very true though. Me and Val are both cancers and we just realised that both of us are so ALIKE its scary. The way we think, the way we feel, the things/people we like etc. are all the SAME kind!!!

Anyways, let's stop freaking you all and myself out. A picture spree is what I feel like right now. Enjoy the pictures while I go tinker with my new N80 phone. Mwahahah.

Jim Beam Heats - 9th Feb

"Joggers and a fat MC? Opps!"


"Touch it, Bring it, Babe..."


"Suck it in, suck it in, suck it in!"


Jim Beam Finals - 23rd Feb

"The girls and Awi"


"Awi and me"


"Me and Mag. Luv ya babe!"


"Let's show em some body building poses, Girls!"


"Another Up your nose photo..."


"Ok...one sleeve in...*sweats*"


"Ok...other sleeve in..."


"Phew! Now just look smug!"


"1st Runners Up-B.I.G"


Jitterbugs Dance Day - 11th March

"Tina and a tired looking Me"


"Tina and pseudo-Bf Fen"


The new dress I bought - 11th March


For my narcissistic self, a picture from my own makeover photo shoot. =P

No comments: