Thursday, July 5, 2007

I want to sink my teeth into.....

Stitches coming out tomorrow! Yay.
First thing I want to sink my teeth into is ......... chicken rice hahaha.
Second thing is Thai food and third thing is MALA huoguo!

Anyone want to treat me to MALA huoguo on my birthday week?? (NEXT WEEK!)

I tell you, any kind of surgery with teeth involved really gets you to lose weight pretty fast, so erm girls........if really desperate only. =P

Just watched 10 minutes of the Japanese version of "Hanazakari no Kimitachi" (aka Hua Yang ahao nan shao nu) and I must say it's WAYYYYYY much better than the taiwan version. I stopped watching the taiwan version after 5 episodes because it was getting a tad draggy and boring. I must say as well that in the Japanese version, the actors are so much cuter and that's only after watching 10 mins of episode 1! Looks like another good drama to entertain me for a while. I recommend it to all J-Dorama fans!

Til Laters!

No comments: