Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tired Tired Tired!

Ahhh, Just got home! Am tired.

Been a routine of waking at 9am, running all over the place and returning home at 12am for the past 4 days.

Somehow, the jobs are all streaming in just two weeks before I fly off. I've got 4 shows, 4 rehearsals, 2 items to choreography for and 1 class to teach this week. Not to mention I have to go recap Patrick's dance steps for 3 songs! Yes, I get to earn money, but wah it's damn tiring!

I bought a Macbook and Harry Potter and I haven't had time to sit down and just enjoy them!

I was hoping for some free time so I could go sort out my "what to bring" and "essential belongings" lists for the trip in case I have things missing and I need to go buy them. I do not want to be running around like a mad woman looking for things just before I fly off!

I'm going to take off on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next week to get all my stuff settled hopefully! Then I'm off to Japan for a Month! Everybody, Miss me!!!

No comments: