Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thank yous

Some thank yous I wanna dish out before I forget!

To My Parents,
Thank you for the "ang pow" and the promised Macbook(Whee!) and for all the love and concern you have given me for the past 20+ years. I know that raising me is a tough job. I just want you to know that I love you two very much. =P

To Magdalene,
Thanks for the present and yummy Pete's Place Lunch treat on my birthday Babe! Loved it.

To Justis,
Thanks for the nice relaxing "catch up" dinner and pool treat on Saturday! We really caught up!

To D'hoppers,
Thanks again for the cake and bag. It's not that SHINY after all haha. I can say it's really growing on me!

To everyone who sent me well wishes,
Thank you for remembering and for leaving me a small spot in your hearts and minds. Appreciate.

.
.
.
.


To everyone else who forgot,
I forgive you.
( JUuuuuust Kidding!)

P.S. I went to watch Harry Potter on my Birthday, it was boring.

No comments: