Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Focus

It's been a week since I came back.

Alot of mixed feelings inside me. First, I really miss Japan and I wish I can go back there again as soon as possible. For a longer duration this time. There is so much there I wish to experience and learn...and not enough time.

Secondly, yup, I am feeling slightly more confident of myself when I dance nowadays and my style has somewhat evolved a little ( I think...) and I feel less clueless with regards to my direction and aims but yet, there is still so much I need to improve and work on so that I can achieve those aims. I can only think of it as a beginning of a long path of hard work and determination ( a thing i kinda lack most of the time )... only time will tell if I can fulfil them.

I danced so much in Japan, now when i take classes back home, I just feel like 1 hour is so short and I don't dance 6 days a week anymore!...it's like hey! i'm only just getting started. Very much itching to dance! I probably need to find other ways of maintaining my stamina and strengthening/toning myself....maybe I'll dance and do jumping jacks in the sauna! hahaha.

Yet, I know myself so well...i think I'll drop back to my old pace and start slacking off in time. It's going to be a tough job but I need to focus! Focus on improvements as a person, a dancer, a teacher and a choreographer.

Any like-minded people want to join me?

No comments: