Sunday, September 9, 2007

Random ramblings

I spoke too soon. =P
I can't really chew food now haha because my teeth are aching.

Had a really tiring day today.
Taught 4.5 hours of class today non stop.
Incorporated some things I learnt from Japan so I feel at least a little satisfied because I can keep practicing what I've picked up while sharing them with my students.

Went to watch Suntec dance competition after class.
Justis managed to clinch 2nd place for the solo category. Congratulations bro!!
Chunhui managed to clunch 3rd place for solo category. So proud of you, gal!!
NRA managed to clinch all top 3 spots for the open group category...man, they're coming on strong!

After the competition, I managed to do some catching up with Justis and Awi. We spent time chilling out at Breko's together with Andy, Sheila and Jasmin. Glad to know everyone is doing fine!

So I'm really dead tired now. Goodnight!
Contemplating if I should skip dance tomorrow.....=P

No comments: