Sunday, September 2, 2007

Last blog from Japan

Konbanwa!

I did something to my hair on friday.
I will not post any photos of myself yet haha.
Bump into me in Singapore and you may get a surprise!



Today we went all the way back to Osaka Castle just for their delicious ramen and donburi. We literally climbed a mini mountain just to get to our food! Here are photos of the ramen and donburi which is just heavenly!

And on the way to the castle, we passed by Osaka-jo Hall and guess what?? They were having a Johnny's Concert.
Kanjani8 tour 2007!
Check out the cool graffiti truck where anyone is allowed to draw on it and also check out the HORDES of girls that were waiting outside the hall before the concert started. Johnny's Entertainment is HUGE in Japan. There were stalls selling posters and fans and photocards of the boys and also many girls holding signs asking if anyone could sell them tickets to the concert!

We met Huishan again for dinner at Umeda. We went to a restaurant where you could order individual dishes. Everything is delicious there and only 300 yen per dish. I finally tasted salmon sashimi today haha. So, drool at the pictures.

Grilled egg and quail egg Tuna and Radish Salad

Last night blogging in Japan, I shall leave you guys with my favourite picture of the week....


Kyogo!!!
Girls nosebleed when he dances!

Seeya all in Singapore.

Mata ne.

No comments: