Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Braids

I realise I haven't actually posted any photos of my new hairstyle ever since I got back haha so I'm gonna post a before and after shot for memories sake...because I have a feeling I will not be keeping it for too long as it's getting looser each time I wash it. The other important reason I may not keep it until it's maximum lifespan is because even though the style is cool and stylish....I cannot fling my hair when I dance!

Scenario 1

*Dance dance dance, fling head....OUCH!!*
(kanna whack by my own hair or worse whack other people)

Scenario 2

*Dance dance dance, any small head movement...instant curtain over my face!*
(braids cover face, cannot see lor)

Sad but true.

But hey...at least I did the style I've always wanted to try and kept it for awhile hahaha.
Okay so here are the photos.

Without braids

I think me and Rashidah look damn sweet here hahahaha bhb

With pink and bronze braids

In my small but comfy Osaka hotel room

No comments: