Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fashion Stuff

Okay, I went to teach at youth park today and I couldn't help splurging on 4 tops at cineleisure after that. Haven't gone out of the house in 4 days not to mention going shopping, so I just lost it. I'm like torn between saving money and buying all the things I want on my wish list nowadays.

Am quite low after spending on Code:edge and the competition, and I want to go to LA and Japan next year. Yet I am still eyeing this DVD from YesAsia.com and I wanna get new clothes! Not to mention I feel like going to do a manicure, facial and eyebrow trimming.

Sighz.

Anyways, was browsing the online spree link again after so long and I must say some of those Korean/Jap styles are very nice! The few pictures below are like my favourites and styles I think can be achieved. The model is stick thin, however! It will never look as good on us unless we're like totally emancipated with no form of fat around our arms, hips and thighs.


Casual, comfy, girly
*I kinda miss having hair like that...*


I like the cap + scarf and casual top matching here


Only a stick thin model can carry off the pants like this!
*She has like non existent hips!*
But it's still sleek and hot!


I love the white jacket on her!!
Plus the jeans tucked into high boots!!
Crap, why Singapore dun have winter?!
*Sulks in one corner*

Been stifling an urge to get myself another ear piercing as well as a navel piercing....the navel studs from bodycandy are really pretty!! Check them out here. Just browsing all the bling stuff makes me want to go do it tomorrow and face the wrath of my parents forever and ever.

Hmmm I wonder if it's worth it.

No comments: