Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mixed feelings

Project Element Dance Workshop today and tomorrow.

I took classes from Patrick Chen, Lee Daniels and Gigi Torres from Dance2XS today!! Imagine having watched their videos on youtube since 1-2 years back and today I actually got to dance with them!! It wasn't easy. In fact, it was bloody tough. And the instructors are amazing.

I absolutely love Gigi's style. But I cannot do it. Yet. Ever??

I'm at a point now where I have super mixed feelings. I'm deciding if I should be inspired to push myself further in dance or just call it quits. Yes, it is that extreme.

Sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey babe i noe what u mean. haha.
think we're thinking the same things. =)

hugs. but you're definitely better than me! so hang in there k?

love,
val