Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lowest point of the year

Fallen ill. Cold chills, double vision and fever.

Think all the pent up frustration, exhaustion, stress and pressure caught up to me finally. It's when I can finally let loose and release that the other little problems creep up and invade my vulnerable body!

This is like the lowest I can go right now. What a good way to end 2007. I need some tender loving care.

Anyways, wanna thank Bingz for her energy healing today at Jade's house warming cum Xmas party. (Yes! I went ok!! Buddy not?) I'm still trying to be positive to it and keeping an open mind...it's cool to see you so seriously into it! May you succeed and become an amazing energy healer!! Then we hire you to give dancers positive energy!

It was fun despite my fever! Jade's house is a fortress by the way! Got crane on the top floor somemore! Cool or what? Thank you Adriene for the towels! I'll be sure to use them when I go dance!! Pink!!

So I am going to take panadol and go sleep now...hopefully tomorrow will feel better so I can choreograph for my dance items.

Laters.

No comments: