Monday, December 10, 2007

Finals

Yay! Horror week is over. I finally have time to sit down and breathe.

Feeling less frustrated but still tired out. GTO had early morning rehearsal for Code:Edge.

ATTN: YES! We are in the finals!!!!

After that, rushed down to teach class for my D'hoppers at their dance camp. It was a good albeit really mini dance competition/showcase my dear hoppers! Like I said, I'm very proud! Next time maybe we can have some of you choreograph simple items for performances...=P. Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and picked up new things along the way.

Got back home, took a nap, had dinner with my mom, picked my dad up from the airport and here I am enjoying some time just randomly surfing the net. Felt like buying something so I ordered a DVD online from YesAsia.com because shipping was free! Now I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my DVD....2 weeks!

Am in the mood to pamper myself as well....but need to earn the money first. Wanna do manicure, facial, buy makeup products and pretty clothes!! Wanna learn singing also...haha so that my students don't have to bear with my croaking during dance classes. Nah....actually it's more like I wanna learn something new and just get to experience and know more people outside of dance. Something that's refreshing...

Okay.....to end off. I am officially announcing this Event.



Code:Edge Dance Finals
15th December @ Zouk
7-11pm
$25


*Drop me a message if you want me to help you get tickets*

There will be showcases by various dance groups as well as the guest instructors from USA. So...my dear friends, come and show your support for me and the other amazing dancers!!!

GTO! Let's Ghetto!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey babe, all the best for the comp!

sorry I wont be able to drop by but I'm sure you will rock it...

see you soon