Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007 Photo Journey

*******************************************

Some of my memorable events of 2007

*******************************************

Jim Beam Dance Competition


Had an amazing time working with B.I.G. Still miss the times we spent at rehearsals. Hope everyone is doing fine and may we all get to work again in the near future!

CAC Musical



Their first musical, my first major choreographic attempt.
There were ups and there were downs, but in the end we all did good.
You all made me feel so proud.

Ah Fen's Show


I had to blog this because it was the most hilarious show I did. We all forgot steps halfway thru the item and did some MAJOR freestyling for a good 6 eights in between. Not to mention, they threw some pyrotechnics in our faces w/o warning us in advance at the end. It was luck that our clothes and capes did not catch fire...=P

Justice League Mascot Show


3 straight weeks
6 days per week
2 shows a day
"Welcome to the Justice League"
My first mascot show. Met a lot of interesting people and had a lot of fun.


Osaka, Japan


First time travelling w/o parents and for a long duration of 1 month. First dance trip.
Gained a lot of exposure and friends as well.
Will strive to go back again this year!

Saying Hello to Braces
Made the decision and went to fit braces.
The wisdom teeth extraction before it was Hell.
It will be with me for 2 years, after which I shall be a smiling patient!

Random Wedding Show


Another interesting show. It was a wedding and the bride requested for dancers. She picked a song titled "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" and requested for us to "mingle" as well as pull guests to the dance floor after the closing item. Whee....does anyone find it as amusing as me?

My first "dressed up" Halloween


Vampy!

Code Edge & Dance2xs


They came, they danced, they put ideas in my head.
First I thought, it's impossible!
Now, i think anything is possible!
Just as long as we keep believing.

P.S. G.T.O. Rawks!

DBSK



Best Eye Candy find of the year for me.
In fact, best in many years.
Hooray for the mini fan girl in me.

Blogging diligently for 1 year

Hooray for my endeavour.
Come 28th January 2008, it will mark the 1 year anniversary of this blog!

Becoming a regular Clubber



I never used to drink and I never used to club.
Period. =P

***************************************

The First few memorable events of 2008

***************************************

Egg throw
Some idiots thought it was fun to drive by food stalls and throw eggs at random people.
We got hit! A friend got egg on her clothes and hair.
A poor girl got a painful hit on the head as well as egg all over her hair.
They think "Happy New Year!", We think "F*** them!"

Photobook from yesasia
It was out of print.
Now it'll be back for release next week!!!
I am going to be a kiasu Singaporean and Pre-Order it!
I'll just earn the money back by working real hard.

Learning Korean
I did say I wanted to learn something new.
It's quite fun haha.

3 comments:

Sabrina the Strawberry Shortcake said...

ohohoh lend me Japanese notes pls...*_*
i dun have nice Korean notes for exchange; sorry. kkk
i can chat with you in Korean on msn................... maybe...
--xy

Etherea| says: said...

ya sure, i'll go search for them. My room is in a mess right now haha. Anyway..damn funny. I take 2 mins to decipher one hangul syllable hahah

Sabrina the Strawberry Shortcake said...

hohoho so fun
fighting 파이팅!