Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pierced

Bryan is back from Japan!

Oh the instructor i heart at the studio asked about me....I am so elated. =P

Finally went back for dance classes and took awhile to warm up to Bryan's styling because I was dancing to a different style for code edge but it was good! Feels good to be back taking classes again...just purely dancing and enjoying it w/o pressure.

Thanks for the mochi, jagung! * I love your hair...very nice!*

I finally went to get the2 ear piercings I have very much wanted ever since 2 years ago. Yisi went with me to give moral support! hahaha but ok la....ever since I went through my wisdom teeth extraction, nothing will ever be more painful except maybe childbirth. =PP It might be the start to more piercings but 2 for now is enough haha.

I love them! Hello earrings!!

No comments: