Thursday, January 24, 2008

January

Gosh, January is almost over.

I've been thinking that I should just rent an apartment near NUS. I've been travelling down at least 5 days a week for the past few weeks.

My room's done. Still a little messy and not very personalized yet because I haven't got the time to go decorate the walls and decide where all my belongings go. Sleeping on the floor is taking some getting used to but it's still cool. I just need slightly more energy to get up from bed every morning hahah....

Funkamania item and Jazz item is done so that's a big load off my mind. Just need to concentrate on cleaning the dance and being an evil evil instructor now.

D'Hoppers welcome tea went really well, the performance was good and the sign up was even better! mwahaha....watch me tackle a class of 50 beginners next saturday! whee! Next up is Jazz welcome tea. Hope that goes well too.

Shall end off with some publicity.
Am garnering support for these events!

Dhoppers @ Funkamania 08
27th January Sunday
Youth Park, 5pm

Jazztitude @ NUS Forum
4th February Monday, 1pm ( I think)

Pussycat Dolls Special @ Jitterbugs
March 3rd, 4th and 6th 7pm onwards
Price: $120(members), $160(non-members)

A 3 day, 6 hours Girls HipHop crash course.
Dance to the music by the Pussycat dolls and bring out the inner sex bomb in you! Taught by yours truly, moi! Only for girls! (So Sorry boys!) Go to Jitterbugs Swingapore to find out more.

P.S. The weather is really phucked up of late. Makes one so lethargic and cranky! Not in the mood to really do anything at all except sit in an air-conditioned room and rot.

No comments: