Monday, January 7, 2008

Weddings galore ( Not mine anytime soon!)

Bought 3 new pairs of earrings and a satin black corset top.

I love my dangly cross earrings and those I just bought are just that! Also been hunting for the perfect black corset top since last year June and i finally found it at Topshop. Shall wear it to Adriene's Wedding if I can find something in my wardrobe to match it with...=)

Now I'm just going to wait for my pay to arrive and settle all my negative spendings!

Talking about weddings, I already have 5-7 confirmed ones for this year. 2 are within the next 2 weeks in fact. It's 2008, it's a nice number and yeah it's about that time to settle down for friends in my age group. I congratulate all of my friends who are moving on into the next phase of their lives with their beloved significant others. May you all enjoy marital bliss and all the happiness that comes along with being married. Stay true, stay honest and stay dedicated!

It's a big commitment. I am not ready for it yet haha.

P.S. There has been this constant irritating issue in my life recently and I soooo want to blog about it. But I've decided not to waste time, words and energy on it because it's so unnecessary. It's going to be off my hands very soon so I'll be very professional about it to the end. Just finish the job properly.

No comments: