Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm still alive

I'm going at it again!

Just did a D&D for Chanel at "The Arena". Simple job, good pay. GTO reunion!

Been teaching and doing rehearsals almost every day for the past few weeks....and this week is pretty crazy. Feels like crazy december again! I'm sleeping less than 6 hours a night nowadays...and starting to feel it working against me. Crazy saturday classes are also going to start this weekend! * Takes a deep breath *

The only thing that keeps me at it is the money that comes in. Need it for my overseas trip...

I am so thankful for having Thursday off this week! ( I had to reschedule Jazz to Wed because I refused to block up my only off day in weeks! =P) Shall go out and spend some time with my mom and grandma! Maybe go attend Bryan's class at night. Really miss attending classes....and I have not done any New Year shopping!

Talking about new year.....I am really looking forward to Chinese New Year....because I get 5 days off to rest! (Not that it's going to be any less busy due to all the visiting! oh SHoot...i'm starting to dread the QUESTIONS!! ) And also my trip to Bali at the end of February! Should be a good break for me. Soak in some sand, sun and sea!! Hopefully meet a hot guy at the beach! =PP

Right, signing off.
Z

No comments: