Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Breathe

I just thought this up.

"Dancing is like oxygen. Without it, I'd die."

So, if people ask me why i keep on dancing, or better yet, when i start questioning myself on what the hell I'm doing or why I'm still dancing...I'd repeat this phrase to them and to myself. That is how much I love dancing right now, right this moment.

Until there comes a day when dancing is no longer my oxygen, I will keep doing it. Be it whether I'm doing it professionally or as a hobby when my joints no longer support me....

Keep Breathing, girl....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi - i am not sure if youre in nyc or not - but if you are - do you know any dance studios in manhattan that teach kpop dance routines?

please let me know i really want to start but have no dance experience and dont know where to look - thanks.

mybfluvsmtb@gmail.com