Sunday, October 14, 2007

A trip to Phuture

I'm wasted.

Had 2 lambhorginis, 2 lychee martinis, a B52, shared a jug of long island tea, 1 jug of vodka ribena and finally succumbed to an additional cup of vodka ribena near closing time.

The night started out slow but Phuture got really crowded by the time 12am hit. I felt like one of those sardines packed into a can! The crowd was really crazy but music was so so. The DJ played a lot of radio hits. There were a few favourites that were definitely good though!

I think the slightly excessive alcohol tonight made me say certain things which i think i should not have said and also brought me some "unwanted trouble"....let's hope it doesn't get too troublesome! I was high, ignore whatever comments and promises I made ok? I cannot fulfill them neither do I want to get sued for defamation!

Some things happened again tonight that reminded me of past events. I looked at the calender and realize once again that the date was October 13, exactly 1 year already. Luckily it was not a Friday. I think October 13 is not a very good date for me to go clubbing. =P

Righty then, I am gonna crash now~~~

Happy Birthday Funky T and Jen!! It was a fun night!

No comments: