Monday, October 22, 2007

Killer week

Man...this week is a killer week~

Teaching early in the mornings at 8am, Helping out with the Jitterbugs DAP Graduation Show and Choreographing for classes will leave me pretty stoned at the end of each day.

*Dang, I cannot go for any dance classes this week! Grrrr...*

I might be too busy or washed out to make major decisions this week, so to people who need me to decide certain things....I will sit down and think the questions through and give you all a reply next week okay?

I'm going for Halloween at Red Dot Museum AND Zouk this saturday! Any friends want to join in? Loads of people will be going! I am going to attempt to dress up as a sexy vampire.....(hope my attempt succeeds!)

Yes, I know I said I won't be clubbing for a while....It's true! I will stop for a while after this Saturday! It's Halloween afterall.....hahhahaha

Okay, time to hit the sack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. sure zizi. let me know once u got time to think abt it. no hurry. im sure halloween at zouk will be dam fun =D