Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thank you for Thursday

Had a day off today so me and Mom brought Dad for early Birthday Lunch at NUS Suntec Guild House. His birthday is this Saturday and sadly I'm fully packed that day from 11am all the way to most probably 4-5am, so we celebrated earlier! I thinks me is going to buy a cake for him tomorrow and wake him up at 12 midnight to blow candles! hee hee.

Managed to squeeze in one dance class tonight. Went for Bryan's Latin HipHop class...was good. Really needed to move to get motivated for my own Saturday classes. Shall start on choreography tomorrow afternoon.

Was encouraged by Bryan's comments tonight. He said he could see much improvement from me as compared to before I went Japan and also when I just returned from Japan. My direction for now will be in the form of continuing to work hard the rest of this year.

To Bryan, don't be too stressed and low morale-d ok? You are an amazing and totally wonderful dancer, never lose heart! You just need a charger to recharge your batteries! =)

*Hint: New york, New york! We pia until then! Big Hugs*

No comments: