Monday, April 28, 2008

I refuse to work

I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed my one week of "I refuse to work" break. Spent it having lots of coffee, movies, chill out sessions, doing random things I never used to do, shopping, finishing a book in one sitting and attending a rock concert! It's been so fun, I think I could get addicted! But then again, It's Monday again and I need to restart on my work. Need to be more focused and finish up everything so I can really relax after it all!

Nowadays I have so many choreographies and steps in my head, I just activate muscle memory during actual rehearsal and then throw it away....to activate muscle memory once again for another rehearsal...and the cycle repeats itself! Maybe I should test myself to see what's the limit to my brain's hard drive ey?

Oh well....let's push it til 25th May and then to 7th 8th June!

And just for fun, I'm leaving you all with this picture. I SOOOOOOO lurveeee it!

.
.
.
.
.



No comments: