Friday, April 18, 2008

Reborn Spree-er

I'm a reborn spree-er. Just placed orders for DRUGSTORE spree. Buying their Philosophy skincare products which are supposed to do wonders for the skin.

I think the last time I online spree-ed was back in July 2007. Haha...ok not counting the dvds from YesAsia.

So here are my current "lusting after" items....am waiting for a spree to open so I can get them! =P

I think too much stress and overwork makes me want to do retail therapy.



I love this, can wear it for weddings and parties!



I wonder if I can club in this? Been looking around for a dress/top like this ever since last year. Which is nicer? The green or the white?



Something I've been looking around for as well since last year. But I'm not very sure if i can carry it off.



Now that I've got multiple ear holes on one ear, I can buy earrings like this!! Super chio and bling can!

No comments: