Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Breathless

Oooh Yeah, Blogger's not being weird already!

Short Post tonight, I'm tired out from dance.

Advice: Never go and do a technical dance class or one that requires lotsa aerobic action while you are still recovering from a cold.

Why? You get super breathless and you feel as if your heart is pounding 100X faster than normal and you end up feeling dizzy, "nua" and super duper tired out. I wasn't even doing the routines 100%.

I need to get this cold out of my system by next Wednesday or I'll just collapse from the hectic 3 week show schedule from end May til mid June. Imagine......6 days a week, 2 shows a day, 3 whole weeks!

Right, I'm going to have a nice hot shower and rest my tired, de-oxygenated, wheezing lungs. Shall go and do something to my hair within the next 3-4 days. I look disheveled with "not short not long fringe and out of shape long hair!

No comments: