Sunday, May 20, 2007

I have returned

Welcome back to blogging, I tell myself.

After 4 days of inactivity here, I remembered my "little promise" that I made when I first started this blog and that was to try to post every day if I could. (See: January Archive very first post). I will not allow myself to slowly tire of blogging like I did with some things in the past just because I felt extra lazy due to a lack of motivation. And with that said, here I am posting about my life once again.

Reason of absence - I was down with a cold and did not actually do much the past few days. If I had posted anything, it probably would have gone like this....

"My nose is blocked real bad today, I hate chewing and breathing through my mouth at the same time when I eat."

Oh well, and also because I was busy researching information for my trip to Osaka in August.

1. Looking for hotels, airline tickets and dance studios took up time.
2. Converting and comparing prices to work out budget took up a lot of time.
2. Trying to translate the Japanese only websites took up even more time.
3. Attempting to find out the addresses and plotting them down on a map together with identifying the subway stations took up freaking more than a lot of time!

The whole process was very enjoyable and very interesting though. I'm excited because I can understand roughly most bits of the websites in Japanese. I'm excited because the more information I find out, the more I'm dying to just fly there and experience everything. I'm excited because I might be able to dance with amazing dancers! I am so looking forward to this!

So anyway, if anyone really wants to know what i did for the missing few days haha, well I went to catch 2 movies namely [Blades of Glory] and [Spiderman 3], saw an orthodontist and read a whole chunk load of Naruto manga scanlations (I'm finally up to date on Naruto mania).

I also have quite a few tv series to keep me occupied while i hibernated at home. I'll list them down and if anyone's interested, you can get them off clubbox or bittorrent.

Monday - Liar Game [Jap]
Tuesday - Heroes [US]
Wednesday - Proposal Daisakusen [Jap]
Thursday - Naruto Shippuuden [Anime]

Finally, I've decided to put on Braces. (Yeah, that explains the orthodontist visit) My decision stemmed from just wanting to straighten my two front teeth for aesthetic reasons but it turns out I have crooked teeth, a bad bite and uneven jaw movements. So, braces will correct all that and also make my teeth easier to clean. Now that is really something I'm gonna have to get used to! No more apples and chicken thighs......

Wish me luck!

No comments: