Friday, May 4, 2007

Project Happiness

I'm doing this on a whim. I may not make sense but I just browsed through my MSN friend's list and I noticed quite a few friends with not so happy nicks and personal messages and I realise how important it is to be happy.

Even if you've had a really bad day, week, month or year... tell yourself you're still breathing and it hasn't killed you, so why spend the energy on feeling down and secretly hoping people will notice and come comfort you (they probably and usually will not) when you yourself hold the ability to shrug it off and with your own strength, go do something that makes you happy and take a load off your shoulders? Even if it's just for a short second.

Therefore, for the Month of May, I shall attempt to provide some cheerful moments for anyone who chances on my blog and happens to be in a down spot. I'm not doing that because I suddenly feel like being a saint. It is because I realise that writing dorky happy things on my blog makes me happy and it is something I can do with my own strength. If I put a smile on someone's face at the same time, isn't that more worthwhile? Even for the tiniest bit.

*As you can see, I have strange and quirky thoughts at 5.00am in the mornings, I owe it to my very screwed body clock*

So, to start off my very sudden whim, here's a picture and a crack video! =)



Since I'm a dance-a-holic, of course it's related to dance! I stole this off Trev's friendster....I love it!! Hope you all like it too!

Funny Japanese Pranks



Okay...it's not very nice to make fun of people but it's crack! We all need to learn to laugh at ourselves more! =P ( I love the exploding cigarette prank )

No comments: