Sunday, May 27, 2007

Manicure


I had a manicure done.

FINALLY.

I'd been going on and on about how I wanted to do a manicure since time immemorial and today I finally went to do one. It was a spur of the moment thing because rehearsal ended early and Mag wanted to go remove her acrylics so I went along and had a French manicure done as well.

We went to Nail Passion at Millenia Walk and the prices were pretty reasonable for the services provided. The girl who did my nails was really friendly and very professional.

It was quite a pleasant and relaxing experience all in all and YES, It does feel nice to have someone pamper your hands once in a while.

I'm probably gonna go try out acrylics the next time. I want to have bling bling nails like those Japanese ladies for an experience. heh

Photos of my preened fingernails will be up soon! Before they start peeling off!


No comments: