Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I have a small mouth

The trip to the orthodontist this morning was a very interesting experience. I found out that my mouth is REALLY VERY small...

They had to slowly and carefully coax the apparatus used for molding into my mouth because of that and they couldn't use a smaller one because even though my mouth is small, my buccal cavity is normal sized. X_X (The molding process was actually quite manageable though, not as bad as i assumed. Just felt like I had lots of clay stuffed into my mouth and a weird aftertaste.)

After all the molding and x-rays and all that, my orthodontist even gave the surgeon, who is going to extract my wisdom teeth soon, a call to tell him to take special precautions when performing the surgery for me. Since my mouth is small and can't open very wide, they have to be careful not to force it too much or 1) my mouth may split and 2) My jaw joints may pop!

Sigh, the problems of having a small mouth are endless....

Anyways, here's a video. It's very entertaining and has nothing to do with Teeth!

No comments: