Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tired

I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired.

Yeah, its the side effects of my bad sleeping pattern combined with EARLY MORNING rehearsals. Headed to bed at 2am but couldn't get to sleep until about 4am and had to wake up at 8am for a 10am rehearsal.

Rehearsal from 10am all the way until 6pm. Didn't really dance much but somehow it was really tiring. Probably because the dance requires a lot of sharp and high energy movements, plus the lack of sleep and the 2 hour jazz technique class last night where we did A LOT A LOT of jumps!
Headed down to NUS after that for 3 hours to help a student of mine with some choreography for her orientation camp dance item.

By the time I reached home, I just walked straight to my bed and collapsed there for 30mins.

I'm hoping this routine (the early mornings) will force me to revert back to normal sleeping and waking hours without having me fall sick before that! Another 3 days to go and after that another 36 live shows to go! I will take loads of vitamin C and water!

Anyone who is interested to catch the "Justice League" Live Show that I'm back dancing for, it's at Tampines Mall next week, IMM the following week and Junction 8 the week after that. It's quite an interesting experience! *winks*

Okays, I've done my duty, I've updated! I'm going to go shower and crash!

No comments: