Saturday, June 2, 2007

Fat Wuss

If it bothers you, voice it out.
Easy to say, Hard to do.

I'm bothered by certain things, but I keep them to myself. I think I'm such a wuss.

Anyway...today was a rather hectic day. I did my JL show at 1pm, rushed off to a friend's church wedding reception at 2pm, travelled home and had a quick change, went to do my JL 7pm show and rushed off to another friend's BBQ gathering.

Now I'm finally home, blogging on a very full stomach. All those BBQ chicken wings are not helping my diet. I feel fat.

Well, I'm looking forward to a good break tomorrow and Monday because there's only one show tom and Monday is my off day! Shall go meet up with my travel friend's to discuss Japan trip! heh.

I shall now go and print out all the information i need.

Adios!

No comments: