Wednesday, June 27, 2007

NYP rocks! Yamapi rocks!

I had a very good class today at NYP! Gave a one off workshop for their dance club. It makes me feel very motivated when I give a good class and I see people having fun dancing. It also makes me feel very motivated when the dancers are keen to learn so I can push them more! Thanks for the Gift, Peoples! *Hugs*
Good timing to help me with some inspiration for 2 items I have to finish choreographing by July!

I just finished watching Proposal Daisakusen Final Episode! To the readers who actually watch the show also, I was officially reduced to a melting fangirl upon....


*spoilers?*
.
.
.
.
.

.........watching Yamapi give his heart wrenching declaration of love and then going off on his own to the church to sob!! I so melted when he gave that awkward smile at the very end! Saikou!!

Okays, no more fangirling. Going to bed, teeth extraction in 1 day! Scared......very scared.

No comments: