Thursday, June 21, 2007

To do list

Dancing salsa moves in an outfit more suited for belly dancing felt kinda off tonight haha! But it was a simple job and the cash came immediately after end of show, so everyone's happy!

Things on my "To do" list for July:
  • 3 items to finish choreographing before I leave for Japan...I'm going to stress myself out but for 1 carefree month in Japan, it's worth it!
  • Search for a 1 month substitute instructor (August) for my Whitley Secondary Dance club. *anyone free on Tuesdays from 3.30pm to 500pm and keen to take up the job? It's $100 bucks for 1.5 hours*
Just for your information, from now until I come back from Japan, I'm sooo going to spout all things Japanese in my blog so often that all my readers will get so sick of it! mwhahaha.

I know I promised pictures.....errhh maybe on the weekend. I did not expect to still be so busy after the Justice League show...bleah.

No comments: